Frequently Asked Questions
This page contains answers to commonly-asked questions about HYBRID THEME.
Please read the follwing question and answer before using contact form.
- The downloaded file cannot be opened.
- Downloaded theme file is compressed in ZIP. Please use Uncompress Software to uncompress.
- My site front page becomes white after activating purchased Theme.
- We are usgin License authentication system in our theme. You need to register License Key to start using our theme. You can check your theme License Key from your Purchase Receipt or Purchase History page in HYBRID THEME web site. Related link: How to use
- Menu is not displayed.
- We are using Custom Menus function of WordPress for each navigation menu. First go to Custom Menus page and create new menu. Next check "Global menu" from the "Theme Locations" at the bottom of the Custom Menus page. Related link: How to use
- I can't find where Theme Options is.
- "Dashboard" > "Appearance" > "Theme Options". Related link: How to use
- I can't upload Logo or Favicon image from Theme Options.
- If your Server is using "PHP safe mode" or "WAF (web firewall)" you may not be able to use image uploading function. Please stop these function from your Server panel first. If your still can't upload image from Theme Options, please make the "mono-lab-theme" folder manually according to the pass below.
"mono-lab-theme" folder permission must be writable.
- Can I use purchaed theme in two or more web site?
- If you want to use our theme in two or more web site, please purchase "2 Sites license" or "5 Sites lincese".
- Can I purchase two or more themes license simultaneously?
- Can I delete your credit at the bottom of the WordPress Theme?
- You can "hide" our credit from Theme Options.
- Can I use the Theme for commercial use?
- Can I customize purchased Theme?
- Yes. We recommend to use Child Theme function for customizing. Please keep in mind that we can't support about customization.
- I want to know about Theme update.
- Our theme use automatic theme updating function. Update infromation will be displayed on your WordPress dashboard and you can update from updating page. Please make a backup before updating your theme.
- My Theme doesn't work after updating to latest version.
- If you are using old version of WordPress, some of the function will not work correctly. Please update your WordPress to latest version. We recommend to use the latest version of WordPress because of security reason. Somehow if you can't use the latest version, we can send you the old version of purchased WordPress Theme. Please tell us Your Name, Purchased Theme name, Purchased Date, and Payment ID from contact page.
- Even if I cancels checkout of PayPal, payment status displayed as 'pending' in my purchased history page.
- It will disappears in several weeks after the PayPal cancellation process.
- Can I delete my account in HYBRID THEME.
- Yes. You can delete manually from your profile page in HYBRID THEME.
Please be carefull that all of your data on our service will be deleted and can't be restored.
- Can I continue using my theme after deleting my account form HYBRID THEME?
- What is your refund policy?
- Because of the nature of our themes which are digitally delivered and non-tangible goods, we cannot offer refunds or chargebacks for purchases.