About the use of the shopping site HYBRID THEME which mono-lab manages, this agreement is defined as follows.
1.The range of this agreement.
This agreement specifies the service which the HYBRID THEME provide.
1. “Ｍember” means the person who completed a regular admission procedure and accepted by HYBRID TEME.
2. HYBRID THEME may refuse your request to become a member, if recognize you unsuitable.
3. If you become a member, you will have a single account that is accessible to HYBRID THEME.
1. You are responsible for each and every access or use of HYBRID THEME that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password on HYBRID THEME.
2. You must not transfer, deal, and lend a password.
3. HYBRID THEME does not warrant or make any representation regarding the negligence on use of the password by a member, and the damage caused by a third party’s use.
The declaration of intention performed using the password regards it as a declaration of the intention of the effective member applying for the password.
1. HYBRID THEME owns and manages member information and does not disclose the information (name and a mail address) which can specify an individual, without the case required for this service provision.
2. Irrespective of the preceding clause, a part of the member information (name and mail address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member concerned about the following cases.
(1) In the case of that disadvantage is exerted on HYBRID THEME, other members, or a third party and indicating to the police or related many organizations.
(2) In the case of the organization which has the authority, such as the police, a court, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, a bar association, a consumer affairs bureau.
(3) In the case of that HYBRID THEME needs to be disclosed.
3. HYBRID THEME does not approve any false report about the member information on becoming a member.
4. In the case of necessity to change to a member’s information, the member has to perform the procedure promptly.
Unless otherwise approved by HYBRID THEME (it includes leading mono-lab and acquiring the approval of the third party concerned when there is a third party who has a right about the information concerned), you may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or made available through HYBRID THEME.
6.Member’s prohibited conduct.
1. You warrant that while using HYBRID THEME and the various services and features offered on or through HYBRID THEME, you must not:
(1) use HYBRID THEME or the services not for public order and customs
(2) use HYBRID THEME or the Sites’ services for criminal act
(3) use HYBRID THEME or the Sites’ services in violation of any applicable law.
(4) use HYBRID THEME or the Sites’ services or features in violation of mono-lab’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights.
(5) use HYBRID THEME or the Sites’ services or features in violation of mono-lab’s or any third party’s property or privacy.
(6) use HYBRID THEME or the Sites’ services or features in violation of mono-lab’s or any third party’s advantage.
(7) slander HYBRID THEME or mono-lab and other members, or a third party.
(8) take any action which may interfere with, disrupt, manipulate, tamper with or otherwise abuse HYBRID THEME or networks connected to HYBRID THEME.
(9) do any commercial or promotional distribution without obtaining the approval of HYBRID THEME or mono-lab.
(10) do an election campaign or an act similar to this, and the act which breaks statutes, such as the Public Offices Election Law.
(11) answer a falsehood to all the questionnaires HYBRID THEME, including admission procedure conducts a questionnaire survey.
(12) transmit or write in a harmful computer program.
(13) use an ID and a password unjustly.
(14) act that is unsuitable as the member.
(15) post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or made available through HYBRID THEME.
(16) disclose download URL and the license key.
7.Belonging of right.
The copyright of goods and the source code of a program belongs to mono-lab.
About the function and library part of WordPress in our goods is licenced under GPL.
8.Suspension or Termination.
1. mono-lab may suspend or terminate your registration as a Member and deny you access to your Member Account immediately if:
(1) you breach these Membership Terms in the 6th article or any other terms and conditions, agreements or rules governing HYBRID THEME.
(2) mono-lab is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us when you initially sign up as a Member or in the course of using HYBRID THEME.
(3) use the password unjustly or is made to use it.
(4) act unjustly.
(5) act unsuitably.
2. When terminating qualification, will be terminated all the rights which the member holds for HYBRID THEME.
9.Withdrawal from the membership.
If you want to withdraw from HYBRID THEME, go into the withdrawal page from the membership page displayed below the account page, and click the button. When you withdraw from HYBRID THEME, all the information which the member registered, and purchase histories will be deleted from our database. You can not restore the deleted data.
10.Changes to Membership Terms.
mono-lab may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Membership Terms (in whole or in part) or the content of HYBRID THEME from time to time and at any time without notice to you. Changes in the Membership Terms were effective at the time notice of the change is posted by us on HYBRID THEME for one month. It is your responsibility to check for these notices. However, if there is a possibility of exerting a disadvantage of a third party and the unexpected situation is expected, membership term will be changed without waiting for this period.
11.Discontinue and terminate of service.
1. mono-lab may discontinue or terminate a part or all of service contents of HYBRID THEME without the notification of audit to a member, and consent, when it corresponds if
(1) in the case of the scheduled maintenance of HYBRID THEME, updating, and emergency
(2) in the case of the management is difficult of situations of an inevitability and others contingency, such as a fire, a power failure, and a natural disaster.
2. mono-lab does not warrant or make any representation regarding disadvantage and damage occur with a member in connection with the above-mentioned situation.
12.Change and terminate of service.
1.mono-lab may change or terminate a part or all of service contents of HYBRID THEME without the notification of audit to a member, and consent.
2. mono-lab does not warrant or make any representation regarding a disadvantage and damage occur with a member in connection with the above-mentioned situation.
13.Terminate of service.
mono-lab may make the service terminate of HYBRID THEME with a certain preliminary announcement period.
14.Confidential information and privacy.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of User Information.
1. The purpose of using personal information is as follows.
(1) Member management.
(2) Selling goods and service.
(3) A guarantee and offer after-sale service (the inquiry from you is included).
(4) Information analysis (analysis of purchaser, etc.).
(5) use for guidance of the information about a new product and service, and the questionnaire to you.
2. mono-lab does not disclose, reveal and make the above-mentioned personal information to a third party. However, mono-lab may disclose in the following cases.
(1) in the case of mono-lab and outsourcing companies need contractually, such as an information input name.
(2) in the case of disclosure of the information about you is required by a court, the other machinery of law, and a governmental agency based on a statute.
(3) in the case of the right and property of mono-lab and an related company, you, or a third party need to be protected.
(4) in the case of avoiding a disadvantage and damage occur mono-lab or related company by disputing with you and another person or a third party.
(5) You may decide by yourself if providing your information, such as name, address, etc., However, mono-lab may suspend or terminate your registration as a member and deny you access to your member account immediately if you refuse to offer you this information.
1. mono-lab does not warrant or make any representation regarding any disadvantage and damage occur with a member or a third party because of the service provision of HYBRID THEME was delayed or interrupted regardless of the reason.
2. mono-lab does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, HYBRID THEME (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
3. mono-lab does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, HYBRID THEME (including any related or linked websites) or any disadvantage or damage or otherwise.
4. If the dispute occurs with a member, other members, or a third party on the information and service which were provided through HYBRID THEME, a member needs to solve this in self expense and responsibility.
5. mono-lab does not warrant or make any representation regarding the dispute which occur about the debt relevant to dealing of goods that it was carried out through HYBRID THEME between the member and a third party.
6. mono-lab does not warrant or make any representation regarding the problem with a member’s registration information disclosure based on the 4th article 2nd clause and, and the 3rd clause.
16.Availability and use of HYBRID THEME
You need to access HYBRID THEME to be a member of HYBRID THEME and use the content or services.
Although the application of the goods has been accepted for 24 hours, you may be unable to propose by the server maintenance. HYBRID THEME does not warrant or make any representation in this case.
An indicated price includes tax.
4. How to pay.
All payments on HYBRID THEME must be paid using a Paypal.
5. Conclusion of contract.
A sales contract will be concluded, settlement of accounts by Paypal is completed.
6. Purchase check.
Since “order confirmation mail” and the “completion mail of payment” which are transmitted to you by E-mail from HYBRID THEME are “purchase check”, keep it carefully.
HYBRID THEME transmit the mail which indicated download URL within 24 hours after confirming your payment. If you created the account at the time of purchase, a file can be downloaded from the purchase history screen of a member page.
8. Download term.
You can download the purchased file for seven days, after transmitting the mail which indicated download URL.
9. Cancellation, return, exchange goods.
You cannot cancel an order for a product once the order has been submitted.
10. Other notes.
HYBRID THEME does not warrant or make any representation regarding the problem with the E-mail sent to HYBRID THEME or mono-lab, or garbled characters in the E-mail.
Please contact mono-lab using the inquiry form after checking whether e-mail is contained in the unsolicited junk e-mail filter, if it is not delivering the mail with which the download URL is indicated within 24 hours after payment.
If the dispute occurs with mono-lab and a member, mono-lab appoints Tokyo District Court as exclusive court.
The laws of Japan are applied about enactment, effect, fulfillment, and an interpretation of this agreement.
February 22, 2014 established